Dispatch and Delivery Information
DISPATCH AND DELIVERY INFORMATION
To ensure a speedy and punctual delivery of orders to our customers, the Bultaco online shop is associated with the best express transport services available. Dispatch agencies are selected in accordance with the destination of the order, in addition to the type of product sent.
- Order process:
- Orders are processed from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 17:00. Orders made after 17:00 on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
- Please take special care if you are making a purchase for the first time in the online store, the process can take a little longer owing to the requirement for user information or additional.
- Checking orders: In order to revise and check information corresponding to your order, please enter the “Your orders” section of your personal account area.
- Delivery of orders:
- In general, orders for within Spain will arrive between approximately 48 and 72 hours of having been dispatched to the transport company.
- Orders for the rest of Europe will be delivered within approximately 4-6 days.
- Orders for the rest of the world will be delivered within approximately 6-8 days (excluding possible delays at Customs).
COUNTRIES AND COSTS
You can find out our shipping cost for any item by adding the item to the cart and then press "check out", fill in shipping information (just fill in the country), select the address and press "next", the next page will show you shipping methods provided and related costs, you can adjust the quantity or cancel the item(s) on that same page too.
Once you have ordered your product in the Bultaco online store, you can confirm information about present purchases by accessing the “Your Orders” link, within your account, using the e-mail address and password chosen upon registering. Within your personal account area, you can check the progress of your orders.
You'll receive a confirmation e-mail from our warehouse once your order is on its way, and a tracking number for you to check expected delivery date.
Please, to find out delivery time to your country, add the products to the cart and proceed to check out page. In this page, befor paying, you will be able to check delivery times depending on the delivery method you choose.
TAXES AND INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS LAWS
- Within the European Union: Taxes or duties do not apply for orders delivered within the European Union. Customers will not be required to pay additional duty to receive their order.
- Outside of the European Union: Orders destined for outside the European Union are exempt from spanish taxes. However, the destination country has the right to impose taxes or duties, and this cost will be determined upon arrival of the package in the destination country.
- Deliveries to the United States: Deliveries made to the United States are also subject to taxes and duties. The proprietor of the package is responsible for the payment of said taxes. Customs will also require the proprietor of the package to provide a security number or importation number for non-american citizens – a number assigned by citizen border protection.
- Customs rulings: the consumer bears the responsibility to ensure that the package is adequate for customs and contains all the required information or with pertinent duty payments completed. If the package does not pass border control, it will be returned to the warehouse.